Name: Mohammad Talat Mahmod Abad Aal
Date of Birth: 4/10/1983
Marital Status: Married
Address: Jordan – Zarka
Mobile number: +962-79-5678 103
E-mail: M_Talat83@yahoo.com, Mohammad.Talat@RealSoft-me.com
- Over 7 years of experience in Information Technology with Extensive knowledge and work Experience in design and development of Database applications in Client/Server environment using Oracle Database and PL/SQL Programming.
- Expertise working with Oracle 10g, 9i, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms 10g, Reports 10g.
- Extensive experience as Oracle Developer in utilizing PL/SQL procedures, functions, packages, triggers, shell scripting, unit testing and also involved in data extraction, transformation and loading operations on oracle using SQL Loader.
- Customized and developed Forms and reports using Forms10g, Reports10g, Discoverer and Oracle BI Publisher.
- Knowledge in utilizing ETL and BI tools, Oracle BI EE.
- Good experience in Data Modeling, Relational Database concepts and Entity relation diagrams (ERD).
- experience in SQL, PL, SQL programming and have used tools such as Toad, SQL Navigator and SQL Developer for Oracle SQL based database and application development and deployment.
- Databases: Oracle 10G.
- Languages: Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Reports,Discoverer,and Designer 10G.
- DB Utilities: Toad 8.0/9.0, SQL Navigator 5.1, PL/SQL Developer, Export/Import, SQL Loader Utilities, Oracle APEX 3.0.
- GUI Tools: Developer 2000(Forms 10g, Reports 10g, Graphics), Discoverer, Oracle BIEE, BI Answers, Dashboards, BI Publisher, MS Excel Data migration.
- Installing and troubleshooting.
System Developer – Advanced Application (RealSoft) – October / 2008 to Up to date.
- Primary responsibilities included system analysis, coding, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Ensure application design and code meets user interface standards (Forms And reports).
- Involved in the design and development of User Interface using Oracle Forms, which was integrated with menus, tabbed canvas and reports.
- Created user friendly Oracle Forms for Data Entry, search criteria and Other Utilities.
- Involved in Debugging, Troubleshooting Procedures, functions, packages, customizing the existing ones within tight deadlines.
- Extensively used TOAD and PL/SQL Developer for daily development jobs.
- Instrumental in developing PL/SQL procedures and rolling-out new improvements required for data load.
- Worked extensively in Oracle BI Tools like Oracle Reports 10g /Forms 10g / BI Publisher.
- Designed, developed and supported complex BI reports, report templates, and analytics applications using BI Answers.
- Worked with front end application developers with their queries/stored procedures while building User-Interface for the project.
- Adept Knowledge in using the tool Oracle Applications Express (Oracle APEX) 3.0 for building interactive web Applications.
- Worked on FTP extensively by using the manual process and also using the FTP tools.
- Processed new accounts for customers and assisted existing customers with account maintenance.
- Technical Support Qatar Census 2010 Qatar – Doha
- System analyst NGO Bahrain Bahrain – Manama
- Oracle Developer MOI Jordan elections 2010 Jordan – Amman
- System Developer HEAC outsourcing Oman – Muscat
Team leader – R.A.M Soft – May/2008 to October/2008.
- Designed, developed, debugged, tested and supported software solutions with PL/SQL.
- Created tables, views, synonyms, indexes, sequences and database links as well as custom packages tailored to business requirements.
- Oracle developer skills using Developer 10g (reports/forms, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, and Toad against an Oracle database at release 10g or above.
- Created Functional indexes, Domain indexes and to improved performance.
- Data Loading and data migration – Used SQL Loader to load data from Flat files into staging tables and developed PLSQL programs and packages to load data from staging tables to Base tables.
- Environment: ORACLE 10g, PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, TOAD, SQL.
Oracle Developer – Egnaa Soft – November / 2006 to April/2008.
- Building multi table relationship and writing stored procedure to clean the existing data.
- Coding of database Triggers, Stored Procedures and Maintaining Integrity Constraints.
- Developed SQL*Plus reports to allow the manager to analyze the data directly accessing Oracle Server.
- Design and implementation of stored procedures and triggers for automating tasks.
- Report development and maintenance work in PL/SQL using applications like Reports 10g etc.
- Handled Errors and Transaction Processing in the Procedures.
- Supported production environment.
- Environment: Oracle (Forms, Reports) 10g, SQL/PLSQL.
- Open, Communicative skills.
- Eager to learn new techniques and improve known ones.
- Focused on results, flexible to work in hours and days out of the normal time table as required by projects and deadlines.
- Sociable and considerate of others, setting high performance standards for team Players and myself.
- Analytical and creative in problem solving, with the capacity to deal with a wide range of complex issues.